Shipping and Terms
If you cancel your purchase, you can switch to another product, or get your money back, as desired, within 14 days. Remember that the products must not be opened and that they must be shipped properly packed.
If you have a complaint about a product, we must ask for a picture and an email explaining the problem and you should contact us within 30 days. We ALWAYS help with either exchanging the product for a new one or offering money back :-)
Shipping / shippingFree shipping on purchases over 700 DKK (only in Denmark)
All mentioned shipping rates are for all products, weight and quantities
- GLS parcel shop DKK 39
- GLS home delivery 59 DKK
Rest of Europe - DKK 59 (approximately EUR 11)
USA - 300 DKK (approximately US $ 45. Taxes of 25% included in the product prices, will be refunded shortly after purchase, directly to your credit card or Paypal account)
- Normal shipping timep
- Denmark: 1-3 business days, depending on the choice of postal service
- Rest of Europe: 2-7 working days.
- USA: 7-14 days, depending on wether your package is held by customs.
- You will receive a notification email when your parcel has been shipped
- All shipping parcels and parcel fillings are made of 100% recycled / recyclable material or FSC approved material
Note: We reserve the right to change shipping prices, according to the prices of the mail delivery service
- Packages to non-EU contries can be held by cost and may be source of delay in shipping time, so any additional custom duty fees should be paid by buyer. Packages whose declared value is less than $ 200 for the US and $ 350 will generally be cleared without additional charges. Please contact us if you have any questions
- Enhance your user experience and make advanced features work
- Improve the speed / security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and others
- Continually improve our website for your benefit
- Technical functionality so we can remember your preferences
- Traffic measurement, so we know how many people visit our site and can document this
- Ad running so we can control how often the same ad is shown to the same user and record how many people click on it.
- Behavior-based, individually targeted advertising so we can show you the ads that we think are most relevant to you.
- To collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Gathering sensitive information (without your express permission)
- To disclose personally identifiable data to third parties
- Owner information
- What are Cookies?
- Cookies are stored for a long time
- How to delete cookies
- How to avoid cookies
- What cookies are used for on our website
- Use of personal data
- Contact regarding personal data
- Protection of personal data
1. Owner information
This site is offered by:
Bettes Handmade Skincare
2.1 Cookies are stored for a long time
Cookies delete themselves after a certain number of months (may vary), but they are renewed after each visit to our website.
2.2 How to delete cookies
See instructions here:http://www.minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
2.3 How to avoid cookies?
If you do not want to receive cookies you can block them.
See instructions here:http://www.minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
2.4 What cookies are used for on our website
Cookies are used to keep statistics on the number of users as well as information on the gender, age, geography and interests of our users to customize content and advertising accordingly.
Our own cookies
Our website includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is a built-in YouTube video. Our website contains one or more of the following cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Snap Engage
- Add This
- Share This
- With more
Disabling these cookies is likely to interrupt the features offered by these third parties
Website Improvement Cookies
We regularly test new designs or features on our website. We do this by showing different versions of our website to different visitors and anonymously analyzing how our visitors react to these different versions. In the end, it helps us to offer you a better website.
Cookies for anonymous visitor statistics
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither we, our advertisers nor our advertising partners receive personally identifiable information from these cookies.
You can learn more about online advertising athttp://www.minecookies.org/cookiehandteringYou can opt out of almost all advertising cookieshttp://www.minecookies.org/fravalgalthough we would prefer you did not. In the end, advertising helps keep much of the internet free. It is also worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean that you will not see advertisements, simply that they will not be tailored to you anymore.
3. Use of personal data
Personal information is never disclosed to a third party, unless you expressly consent to it yourself, and we never collect personal information without you having provided us with this information by registration, purchase or participation in a survey etc. Here information about name, address, postal code, e-mail, gender, age, interests, attitudes and knowledge of various topics.
Personal information is used to complete the purchase or service with which the information is collected. The information is also used to gain greater knowledge of you and other users of the site. This use may include include research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, as well as displaying content and advertising tailored to your interests and hobbies.
3.1 Contact regarding personal data
If you would like access to the information registered about you Bettes Handmade Skincare, please contact email@example.com or phone 26 70 05 49. If incorrect data has been registered or you have other objections, you can contact same place. You have the opportunity to gain insight into what information is registered about you and you can object to a registration in accordance with the rules in the Personal Data Act.
3.2 Protection of personal data
According to the Personal Data Act, your personal information must be kept secure and confidential. We store your personal information on restricted access computers located in controlled facilities, and our security measures are regularly monitored to determine whether our user information is properly handled and still respecting your rights as a user. However, we cannot guarantee 100 percent security of data transfers over the Internet. This means that there may be a risk of unauthorized access to information by others when data is sent and stored electronically. You submit your personal information at your own risk.
Personal information is deleted or anonymized on an ongoing basis as the purpose for which it was collected ends. Personal data is stored for a maximum of 12 months after use.
This when you shop with us without creating an account - you create an account, you have agreed that your information is stored as an easy measure for you when you shop on www.bettes.net - this information is NOT disclosed and you can delete your account at any time.
To the extent that you are processing personal information about you, you have the right to know which personal data can be executed for you. If it turns out that the information or data being processed on you is incorrect or misleading, you have the right to claim these enrichment, deleted, or blocked. You may, at any time, object to the fact that information on you is made subject to processing. You can also revoke your consent at any time. You have the opportunity to complain about the processing of information and data concerning you. The appeal shall be submitted to the data supervision, cf. the person data above § 58 (3). ONE.