Herbs, yoga and connective tissue - Bettes Garden August 13, 2022
Join us for a great day-retreat, a herbal course and workshop and yoga with extra focus on the connective tissue. Your teachers are Mette Themsen (Bettes Skincare) and Katja Kunimori (yoga teacher and Advance Fascia Flow Guide).
- Yoga with Katja Kunimori. We start with sun greetings, to get warmth in the body and to welcome the day.
- Breakfast and herbal shot, while we welcome you in Bette's Garden and find our baskets and blocks forward
- Herbal trip in the beautifully situated nature garden, where we find wild herbs, Bettes medicinal herbs and herbs. Here you will learn to recognize these herbs and how to use them for health and skin care at home. We gather herbs with us for the workshop.
- First part of workshop. Here we put herbs over to pull, to a facial blank where you choose the herbs that are best for you.
- Lunch. We have a delicious vegetarian lunch at the water's edge in the foot of Bette's garden. We take a good time and have fun while.
- Next part of workshop. Here we finish the facial list and add extra ingredients from Bette's laboratory.
- Third workshop. Here we make a lovely herbal salt.
- Next Yoga Session. Here you focus on your connective tissue so that you can really "land" in the body's self -healing and regulatory zone. A gift for yourself, your nervous system and your connective tissue.
-After we have the herb throughout the day, we end with a herbal beer and a good talk. Of course, you can also shop in Bette's small shop in the laboratory. Special discount on the day.
About yoga teacher Katja Kunimori
Katja is a yoga teacher (former yoga learning at Hamsa Yoga in KBH), Advance Fascial Flow Guide and Connective Tissue Nerd. In addition, Katja has a solid background in the natural part of the beauty industry, and has worked with natural skincare for more than 20 years.
TIME AND PLACE
Bettes Garden: Fjordvænget 14, Dyves Bridge, 4700 Næstved
Saturday, August 13, 2022
10.00 - 16.00 approx. (with subsequent herbal beer and cosiness)
Once you have ordered a seat on the course, you will receive a confirmation by mail. As we approach the course date, you will receive an email with more information in terms of parking, as well as recommendation for attire and what to bring.
If canceling less than 14 days before workshop startup, 50 % is required in a fee. When canceling less than 2 days before workshop start, no refund is given.